The term "eBook" stands for "electronic book." PMIC's eBooks are exact copies of their original printed books, and are supplied in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
eBook Features and Benefits Include:
- eBooks are exact reproductions of the original PMIC printed book including pagination, indexing, tables and illustrations.
- eBooks include bookmarks and hyperlinks for easy document navigation.
- eBooks are fully searchable by code, keyword, or phrase.
- eBooks will run on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- eBooks are priced lower than printed books due to lower production costs.
Adobe Acrobat Version 6 or higher is required to view PMIC eBooks.
The Acrobat Reader program is available for FREE from Adobe. Click on the icon to download.