For a limited time, save up to 20% off all 2021 ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS code books. Offer ends 9/30/20.
2021 ICD10 Coding Books
Need help figuring out which ICD10 book should you use?
ICD-10-CM: Diagnosis codes for physician offices, clinics, and practices. Replaced ICD9 Volumes 1 and 2.
ICD-10-PCS: Includes additional inpatient procedure codes for hospitals. Replaced ICD9 Volume 3.
ICD10 for Home Health and Nursing: Used for home health, hospices, skilled nursing, and post-acute facilities.
The diagnosis code set includes the following proposed 2021 ICD-10-CM changes:
- 490 new codes
- 47 revised codes
- 58 deleted codes
- ICD-10-CM Official Coding Guidelines for COVID-19
- New chapter on special purpose codes including U codes, vaping and COVID-19
The procedure code set includes the following proposed 2021 ICD-10-PCS changes:
- There are 544 new codes
- Several changes to Device and Substance Keys appendices
- Revisions to guidelines for 2021
- There is no GEMs file this year per (80 FR 49388)
CMS Deadlines: CMS no longer allows a 90-day grace period for using discontinued codes, so get your books early and stay up-to-date! You must use valid ICD10 codes for services performed on or after October 1, 2020.