PMIC now offers its famous CPT Plus coding book in spiral format! If you like to fold your code books in half to save desk space, choose this spiral bound version.
PMIC's best-selling CPT coding book includes all official CPT 2022 codes and full descriptions, coding instructions, and parenthetical notes, exactly as published by the AMA. This CPT book is loaded with extra features designed to improve the accuracy of your CPT procedure coding.
Key features and benefits of this PMIC CPT book:
- Comprehensive CPT Coding Instructions: includes PMIC's complete CPT coding tutorial packed with general instructions and coding and billing tips.
- Updated CPT codes: complete list of all CPT 2022 additions, deletions and revisions.
- Descriptions: All official CPT codes with complete descriptions.
- E & M Changes: Complete instructions for the E & M changes for 99201-99215.
- CPT Modifiers: including Anesthesia physical status and Category II modifiers.
- Full-color Anatomical Illustrations: includes unique, full-color, full page anatomical illustrations with CPT code section cross-references.
- Unique CPT Color-Coding System: features the same color-coding system as PMIC's ICD-10-CM and HCPCS coding books to clearly identify CPT codes subject to special coding rules, coverage limitations, and payment restrictions. This unique color-coding system will help you code procedures faster and more accurately, while decreasing your audit liability and potentially increasing your revenues.
- Compact Size Larger Print, Light-Weight: The compact format takes up 40% less desk space, weighs half as much as other books, and features a single column format with larger, easier-to-read print.
- Alphabetical Index
- CPT appendices
- Thumb-indexing and Lay-flat Binding: thumb-indexed to help you locate CPT codes faster, and specially bound so the book stays open exactly where you want it to.
- New and Improved Alphabetical Index: PMIC's completely revised index has over twice the page count and over four times as many listings as the previous edition, designed to help you locate codes faster.
CPT 2022 is now available in spiral bound format:
Spiral bound books are identical in content to the softbound books. The only difference is the method of binding.
- Identical in content to perfect bound version.
- Spiral binding allows open book to lay completely flat.
- A spiral bound book can fold all the way back upon itself and yet still remain flat, so takes up less space on a desk or table.
- Spiral books are slightly wider due to the size of the coil.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.