The ICD-10-CM Fast Finders utilize Optum360's Xpress Coding Matrix with ICD-10-CM codes presented by specialty in an easy-to-use table format that maximizes the number of codes contained in the fast finder and also simplifies code selection. These convenient and reliable coding tools provide complete and valid code selections at your fingertips. Use this coding tool to determine the most specific ICD-10-CM codes for your specialty – codes that accurately identify the patient condition and level of severity as well as support medical necessity.
Key features and benefits of this ICD10 code list:
- Optum360 Edge — Optum Xpress Coding Matrix (designed and used exclusively by Optum360). Our easy-to-use, streamlined tables present valid code options for each condition.
- Optum360 Edge — Compact 6” x 9” accordion format. More codes, less space in our compact accordion format which provides 8-10 pages of specialty specific codes.
- Optum360 Edge — Alphabetically organized tables. Body systems and main diagnostic terms are organized alphabetically in tables that contain a comprehensive list of valid codes within the diagnostic category.
- Complete and comprehensive coverage by specialty. The 20 ICD-10-CM Fast Finders provide 1,000 to 1,500 diagnosis codes selected specifically for your specialty. The Optum360 bracketing conventions use less space and ensure that codes are listed at the highest level of specificity.
- Valid codes. Code directly from the tables contained in the Optum360 Xpress Coding Matrix with confidence.
- Coding Instructions. Code first, use additional code and other coding instructions are included in the tables to ensure correct sequencing of all relevant codes.
- Productivity tool. The logical look-up format makes finding the right code easier.
- Coding and documentation tool. Use these Fast Finders to drive documentation improvements under ICD-10-CM.
- Convenient work flow coding tool. Rely on one at every work station.