Please Note: An email address is required for electronic fulfillment of this product. Please allow at least 24 hours for download link to be emailed.
MedicalReferenceEngine.com compiles dozens of Optum360 reference books, thousands of Medicare documents, and local and national Medicare policy information into one searchable database. Its enhanced search capabilities as well as sophisticated filters and cross-indexed search results mean you can navigate the application with ease.
Key features and benefits of this Optum360 medical reference software:
- Quick and easy to use. With links to public information and proprietary Optum360 content, all the critical information you need is consolidated into one comprehensive tool, so you find what you need, faster.
- Powerful code lookup tools. The Optum360 CodeLogicTM Search Engine allows you to search across all three code sets simultaneously by code, keyword, acronym, and abbreviation.
- Robust Medicare content. Find answers to your Medicare-related questions with MedicalReferenceEngine.com's robust library. Get online access to Medicare transmittals, press releases, Pub. 100. In addition, search LCD/NCD policies for code combinations for medical necessity edits for all Medicare contractors to facilitate complete and clean claim submission and timely reimbursement.
- Flexible customization options. Customize MedicalReferenceEngine.com to meet your needs. Set bookmarks to easily locate previously viewed documents, save searches to quickly repeat frequently performed searches, and create multiple search preferences to easily toggle between search criteria when working on multiple projects.
- Access to forms and fee schedules. Using the right form is imperative to reimbursement. With MedicalReferenceEngine.com, you can access commonly used Medicare fee schedules and Optum360 forms, templates, and checklists with the click of a mouse.
- Stay on top of important changes and new regulations with customized email notification alerts. There is no need to monitor websites for new information; just tell us which items you are interested in, and we will send you e-mail updates daily or weekly, depending on your preferences.
- Connect seamlessly with other Optum360 eSolutions. MedicalReferenceEngine.com is integrated with EncoderPro.com and RevenueCyclePro.com. With one login, you'll be able to access all of these applications seamlessly.
- ICD-10-CM Coding Handbook – Users now have access to the highly anticipated Optum360 publication, ICD-10 Essentials: Applying ICD-10-CM Guidelines. Hundreds of coding examples/case studies illustrating application of each ICD-10-CM convention and guideline are provided with rationale for each.
- Local News - Users now have the ability to add items of interest that only your organization can see.
- RVU Information - Users now have the ability to view RVU data on the Code Detail page. With this addition, users can access the code detail page by the code or the RVU icon from the Code Range page.
- HCC Calculator - Users have the ability to quickly see the RAF (Risk Adjustment Factors) relationships between diagnosis codes and HCC groups for chronic conditions
- Search State Medicaid Content. Medicaid content now available for some states, in addition to Optum360 and Medicare content. You can now search provider manuals, provider bulletins, fee schedules and forms from your state's Medicaid agency, making MedicalReferenceEngine.com a true one-stop resource. This is an add-on feature.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.